Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC)
The HCPC is a statutory regulator and all Speech and Language Therapists should be registered with them. You can check online to see if a Therapist is registered.

Royal College of Speech and Language Therapists (RCSLT)
The RCSLT is the professional body for Speech and Language Therapists.

Association of Speech and Language Therapists in Independent Practice (ASLTIP)
ASLTIP aims to provide the public with information about independent or private speech and language therapy as well as provide information and guidelines on good practice to its members.

Talking Point
This website contains information for parents on speech and language difficulties as well as information on typical language development.

British Stammering Association
This website contains information on supporting children and adults who stammer and on therapy approaches, including the Lidcombe programme, which both Hilary and Chris are trained in and use in their work.

Michael Palin Centre
This is a further source of information on stammering and therapy approaches.

I CAN is a national children’s communication charity. Information sheets are available to download from their website on a range of topics.

This website provides information on Makaton signing and the potential benefits of using it.


Home  •  About us  •  Therapy  •  Schools  •  Terms  •  Contact us  •  Links